Re: ATP: Vooredoms now on hold

  • trigger_goldberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2003
      Will you be able to supply us with the dates of the OOIOO tour as soon as they
      are announced? Much appreciated if so.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary" <
      claudezachary@m...> wrote:
      > yeah, I was again waiting till it was announced, when they changed
      > the date to November 8-9(my b-day) I got an e-mail saying it is very
      > up in the air, I don't know exactly why but it doesn't look good, I
      > figure its just scheduling w/ all their bands, OOIOO is touring
      > w/Kim Gordon at the end of Oct. I wish they would come if there is
      > someone in Vooredoms that can't come, or both as originally planned,
      > god this has been a fucked trip, Sonic Youth should always curate
      > them, they are doing one day in Europe 2004, I'm sure the
      > Vooredoms/OOIOO will play that.
      >
      > But The Stooges are playing so hopefully when they find that out
      > they will drop everything and come play.
    • Claude Zachary
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2003
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, trigger_goldberg <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:

        > Will you be able to supply us with the dates of the OOIOO tour as
        soon as they
        > are announced? Much appreciated if so.

        TOKYO .
        10.24 (fri) Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO
        GUEST DJ:KAN TAKAGI(APE SOUNDS)
        OPEN 18:00 START 19:00
        4,500YEN(adv.with 1drink)
        @ @
        NAGOYA .
        10.25 (sat) Nagoya CLUB QUATTRO
        GUEST DJ:KAN TAKAGI(APE SOUNDS)
        OPEN 18:00 START 19:00
        4,500YEN(adv.with 1drink)
        @ @
        OSAKA .
        10.26 (sun) Shinsaibashi CLUB QUATTRO
        GUEST DJ:KAN TAKAGI(APE SOUNDS)
        OPEN 18:00 START 19:00
        4,500YEN(adv.with 1drink)
        @ @
        HIROSHIMA .
        10.28 (tue) Hiroshima CLUB QUATTRO
        OPEN 18:00 START 19:00
        4,500YEN(adv.with 1drink)
        @ @
        FUKUOKA .
        10.29 (wed) Fukuoka DRUM Be-1
        OPEN 18:30 START 19:00
        4,500YEN(adv.drink fee charged @door)

        ALSO they're at Fuji this year, so is ROVO.

        http://smash-jpn.com/ooioo.html#20031029