Re: ATP: Vooredoms now on hold

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2003
      yeah, I was again waiting till it was announced, when they changed
      the date to November 8-9(my b-day) I got an e-mail saying it is very
      up in the air, I don't know exactly why but it doesn't look good, I
      figure its just scheduling w/ all their bands, OOIOO is touring
      w/Kim Gordon at the end of Oct. I wish they would come if there is
      someone in Vooredoms that can't come, or both as originally planned,
      god this has been a fucked trip, Sonic Youth should always curate
      them, they are doing one day in Europe 2004, I'm sure the
      Vooredoms/OOIOO will play that.

      But The Stooges are playing so hopefully when they find that out
      they will drop everything and come play.
    • trigger_goldberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2003
        Will you be able to supply us with the dates of the OOIOO tour as soon as they
        are announced? Much appreciated if so.

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary" <

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2003
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, trigger_goldberg <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:

          > Will you be able to supply us with the dates of the OOIOO tour as
          soon as they
          > are announced? Much appreciated if so.

          TOKYO .
          10.24 (fri) Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO
          GUEST DJ:KAN TAKAGI(APE SOUNDS)
          OPEN 18:00 START 19:00
          4,500YEN(adv.with 1drink)
          @ @
          NAGOYA .
          10.25 (sat) Nagoya CLUB QUATTRO
          GUEST DJ:KAN TAKAGI(APE SOUNDS)
          OPEN 18:00 START 19:00
          4,500YEN(adv.with 1drink)
          @ @
          OSAKA .
          10.26 (sun) Shinsaibashi CLUB QUATTRO
          GUEST DJ:KAN TAKAGI(APE SOUNDS)
          OPEN 18:00 START 19:00
          4,500YEN(adv.with 1drink)
          @ @
          HIROSHIMA .
          10.28 (tue) Hiroshima CLUB QUATTRO
          OPEN 18:00 START 19:00
          4,500YEN(adv.with 1drink)
          @ @
          FUKUOKA .
          10.29 (wed) Fukuoka DRUM Be-1
          OPEN 18:30 START 19:00
          4,500YEN(adv.drink fee charged @door)

          ALSO they're at Fuji this year, so is ROVO.

          http://smash-jpn.com/ooioo.html#20031029