Re: ATP reconfirms Vooredoms & new date

  • Just ask
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7 5:25 AM
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary"
      <claudezachary@m...> wrote:
      > Hope you don't mind if i rip you off and post some of this on my MSN
      > site?

      Go right ahead. I consider all my public postings to be in the public
      domain, so use the info as you wish.

      I don't want to alarm anyone but I noticed something a little strange
      at the ATP web site. I went back this morning to see if the full
      lineup had been confirmed. Of course it hadn't but the big update had
      been modified. The original update mentioned a few bands that were
      still onboard (no pun intended) including the Boredoms (web site still
      uses the old name). Well, the mention was gone and replaced by
      another band (!!!, a.k.a. Chik Chik Chik)! I don't know if this means
      there's a chance the Vooredoms won't show up but I hope not! *shrug*
      Perhaps I'm reading way too much into the change. I guess we'll find
      out soon enough.