ATP reconfirms Vooredoms & new date

  • Just ask
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6 4:33 PM
      Hello. The ATP people haven't announced the full lineup yet (that's
      tomorrow, i.e., two weeks from now) but they did confirm that the show
      has been moved back to Nov. 8 & 9, now onboard the Queen Mary Ship (!)
      in Long Beach, CA. They did mention a few bands that were definitely
      confirmed (including Vooredoms) and that the ticket price will be
      reduced! All those who've already ordered tickets will apparently
      receive an e-mail by the end of the week explaining how the difference
      will be refunded.

      Anyone in the area have any tips on what to do and where to stay? I
      really don't know anything about Long Beach.

      Thanks, and I'll see you there!
    • Claude Zachary
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6 8:47 PM
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Just ask" <psylent_life@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hello. The ATP people haven't announced the full lineup yet
        (that's
        > tomorrow, i.e., two weeks from now) but they did confirm that the
        show
        > has been moved back to Nov. 8 & 9, now onboard the Queen Mary Ship
        (!)
        > in Long Beach, CA. They did mention a few bands that were
        definitely
        > confirmed (including Vooredoms) and that the ticket price will be
        > reduced! All those who've already ordered tickets will apparently
        > receive an e-mail by the end of the week explaining how the
        difference
        > will be refunded.
        >
        > Anyone in the area have any tips on what to do and where to stay?
        > really don't know anything about Long Beach.
        >
        > Thanks, and I'll see you there!

        Right on! I heard it was gonna be someplace good. I'm there! Hope
        you don't mind if i rip you off and post some of this on my MSN site?
      • Just ask
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7 5:25 AM
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary"
          <claudezachary@m...> wrote:
          > Hope you don't mind if i rip you off and post some of this on my MSN
          > site?

          Go right ahead. I consider all my public postings to be in the public
          domain, so use the info as you wish.

          I don't want to alarm anyone but I noticed something a little strange
          at the ATP web site. I went back this morning to see if the full
          lineup had been confirmed. Of course it hadn't but the big update had
          been modified. The original update mentioned a few bands that were
          still onboard (no pun intended) including the Boredoms (web site still
          uses the old name). Well, the mention was gone and replaced by
          another band (!!!, a.k.a. Chik Chik Chik)! I don't know if this means
          there's a chance the Vooredoms won't show up but I hope not! *shrug*
          Perhaps I'm reading way too much into the change. I guess we'll find
          out soon enough.