Re: [the boredoms] Kila tracks PLEEEEEEEAAASSEEE??

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2003
      Kazaa SUCKS for music, get on Soulseek, its easy to get. I was fiending
      just waiting for it in the mail and it took a while so I dl'ed it and
      listened to it straight for live 5 days until I got the real one, and I
      notice a big difference, I got all the album info and covers and other shit
      at the link below. If you get on SS my name is claudezachary, I'll rip you
      a high quality one (the ones up now are 192bps) for you to dl if you can
      tell me why $25 bucks is to much, ha. I actually never got charged for that
      and FTB "Satori" like 56 bucks, so i was stoked although with an OOIOO
      record I don't even think of the price.e-mail me directly.

      http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers