Re: [the boredoms] Re: KILA KILLER

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2003
      The international release will not have as cool as packaging as the Jap
      version (its a triple-fold digipak), its worth the 30 bucks, and did I
      mention is has a lyric sheet!!!!! In English and Japanese but none are
      really words. Yeah, the second song "ene soday" IS kinda like Yoshimi's
      version of "Super Are", I thought the same thing. And I totally agree its
      more funky and the bass player jams, its much more guitar oriented than
      Synth like "Gold & Green" the Fender Rhodes pretty much replaces any synths,
      and she plays great. YO2RO from Handensya & Vooredoms is on one song
      "Northern Lights" and Hatano Atuko (i assume from Rovo???) plays Cello &
      Violin on "on mani" and "Aster". Yes Yoshimi is only member left, but
      Yoshimi IS the shit. I read on a Japanese website that the drummer quit
      right after recording but I don't know how they played that record release
      gig, wish they'd play ATP even with YO2RO on drums.

      The running time on the album is 63 minutes.
      Kila Kila Kila: 1:27
      ene soda: 4:55
      Sizuku Ring Neng: 10:39
      on mani: 7:19
      Northern Light: 9:48
      Niko Niko Niko: 2:01
      Aster: 15:12
      Avenue Au: 11:39

      I'm tripped out even more that Kila & Niko are the same type of song. I have
      2 daughters 6 & 7 and those are their names, fuckin weird coincidence.

      After listening to is from SoulSeek for a week or so, then getting the real
      one, I realized what I was missing.

      http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers