Re: KILA KILLER

  • souljacker68
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2003
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, marc2000000000 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      How's that second half souljacker?

      Ha Ha. Yeah its great.
      The whole CD is clearly influenced by their previous albums but it
      does take their sound a step or two further. It starts with two short
      tracks of random(?) organ and some nice bells and water sounds.
      Similar to some previous work EYE has been involved in. It then
      begins to gain momentum. I think there are more jazz/funk influences
      at work on this album. Some luverly Rhodes organ and very nice horn
      arrangments that can sometimes give it a kind of 'blaxploitation'
      vibe (in my opinion, you may totaly disagree of course)all totally
      OOIOO though. The drumming on this album is superb and the bass
      playing is also top draw. Very impressed, though £30 on import. Hmmm,
      thats enough to make anyone think twice and head for Soulseek. They
      NEED an international release.