OOIOO

  • souljacker68
    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 18, 2003
      Half way through my first listen to the new ooioo album. It's bloody
      excellent.
    • Zachary Griffin
      Message 2 of 26 , Jul 31, 2004
        To the person hoping for OOIOO in NYC. 11/12/04 at knitting factory NY.
        I'll see you there.

        Zach

        > Message: 3
        > Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:02:04 -0000
        > From: domsbore
        > Subject: OOIOO america dates
        >
        > on thrilljockey.com it says ooioo are set to play chicago and
        > philadelphia in november,
        > also
        > a friend of mine in CA says she heard they were playing there in
        > august, but i cant find anything about that, and it seems unlikely if
        > theyre playing the states in nov.
        > anyway
        > they better come to nyc

        > Message: 4
        > Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:08:30 -0700 (PDT)
        > From: Dawn Gallagher <chuuzetsu@...>
        > Subject: Re: OOIOO america dates
        >
        > I really hope they come to Cleveland or Columbus O.o
        >
        > domsbore <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:on thrilljockey.com it says ooioo
        > are set to play chicago and
        > philadelphia in november,
        > also
        > a friend of mine in CA says she heard they were playing there in
        > august, but i cant find anything about that, and it seems unlikely if
        > theyre playing the states in nov.
        > anyway
        > they better come to nyc
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • domsbore
        Message 3 of 26 , Jul 31, 2004
          !!!!!!!
          excellent
          vooredoms next week and ooioo in nov

          thanx for the info.....where did you get it from? i couldnt find out
          anywhere.

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Griffin
          <griffinzachary@s...> wrote:

          > To the person hoping for OOIOO in NYC. 11/12/04 at knitting
          factory NY.
          > I'll see you there.
          >
          > Zach

          __

          __

          > > Message: 3
          > > Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:02:04 -0000
          > > From: domsbore
          > > Subject: OOIOO america dates
          > >
          > > on thrilljockey.com it says ooioo are set to play chicago and
          > > philadelphia in november,
          > > also
          > > a friend of mine in CA says she heard they were playing there in
          > > august, but i cant find anything about that, and it seems
          unlikely if
          > > theyre playing the states in nov.
          > > anyway
          > > they better come to nyc

          __

          __

          > > Message: 4
          > > Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:08:30 -0700 (PDT)
          > > From: Dawn Gallagher <chuuzetsu@y...>
          > > Subject: Re: OOIOO america dates
          > >
          > > I really hope they come to Cleveland or Columbus O.o
          > >
          > > domsbore <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:on thrilljockey.com it
          says ooioo
          > > are set to play chicago and
          > > philadelphia in november,
          > > also
          > > a friend of mine in CA says she heard they were playing there in
          > > august, but i cant find anything about that, and it seems
          unlikely if
          > > theyre playing the states in nov.
          > > anyway
          > > they better come to nyc
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • trigger_goldberg
          Message 4 of 26 , Jul 31, 2004
            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, domsbore <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > !!!!!!!
            > excellent
            > vooredoms next week and ooioo in nov
            >
            > thanx for the info.....where did you get it from? i couldnt find out
            > anywhere.

            I second this question, more specifically: Is there a list of OOIOO tour dates
            other than the "list" on Thrill Jockey? Pollstar currently has nothing listed.
          • domsbore
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 1, 2004
              i emailed thrilljockey yesterday asking em for a list.

              ooioo are on the websites for venues that are not listed on the
              thrill jockey tour schedule though,
            • Zachary Griffin
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 1, 2004
                To those asking me about the OOIOO show in NYC...

                I got the NYC date from the Knitting Factory website:
                http://www.knittingfactory.com

                ZacH
              • robertheinlein66
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
                  <griffinzachary@s...> wrote:
                  > To those asking me about the OOIOO show in NYC...
                  >
                  > I got the NYC date from the Knitting Factory website:
                  > http://www.knittingfactory.com
                  >
                  > ZacH

                  i got my tix
                • trigger_goldberg
                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
                    Hi.

                    If anyone knows of any other California dates for OOIOO-- that are NOT 21+
                    (like Bottom of the Hill seems to be)-- please let me know.

                    I am currently directing much anger towards this particular club. I am only 20
                    and to rob me of my chance to see OOIOO is an inhumanly mean thing to do.
                    First missing ATP (thanks for your blundering organizational skills, guys), and
                    then this...
                  • FantomAD3@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
                      Where are you guys getting the scheduling for this??

                    • FantomAD3@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 9, 2004
                        Okay, here's what i found for OOIOO tour date - I"m assuming this is for
                        2004!?
                        _News, Tour Information and New Releases_
                        (http://www.thrilljockey.com/news.html)
                        OOIOO
                        Fri November 5 San Francisco
                        Bottom of the Hill

                        Tue November 9 Chicago
                        Empty Bottle

                        Thu November 11 Philadelphia
                        Unitarian Church

                        Fri November 12 New York
                        Knitting Factory

                      • bsull45
                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 16, 2004
                          hi. sorry, this isn't about ooioo. its about trades. i have the vcn box set, from 99
                          the cambridge, and vancouver shows on cd, from2002 i have the mar LA and
                          july london show. i'm interested in anything else from 98 to 99 and the jan 01
                          osaka show. i have the michigan 99 show on vhs and probably can't copy it.
                          my email bsullivan4@.... thanks, brian.
                          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>
                          wrote:
                          > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Griffin
                          > <griffinzachary@s...> wrote:
                          > > To those asking me about the OOIOO show in NYC...
                          > >
                          > > I got the NYC date from the Knitting Factory website:
                          > > http://www.knittingfactory.com
                          > >
                          > > ZacH
                          >

                          > i got my tix
                        • trigger_goldberg
                          Message 12 of 26 , Aug 16, 2004
                            Hey, Brian-- some people on here like to trade, but I'm pretty sure none of
                            them need to read the same thing three different times in a row. Just keep it to
                            one post next time.

                            thanks!