OOIOO at ATP? (Pure speculation)

  • Just ask
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2003
      Hello. I read on another e-mail list that OOIOO played a show a few
      days ago in Kyoto. I know it's just speculation on my behalf but does
      anyone think they might be placed back on the ATP lineup? I'm not
      holding my breath but it'd be a pleasant surprise.
    • Claude Zachary
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2003
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Just ask" <psylent_life@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hello. I read on another e-mail list that OOIOO played a show a
        few
        > days ago in Kyoto. I know it's just speculation on my behalf but
        does
        > anyone think they might be placed back on the ATP lineup? I'm not
        > holding my breath but it'd be a pleasant surprise.

        7/12(Sat) OOIOO ALBUM"KILA KILA KILA"RELEASE PARTY

        LIVE:OOIOO,nutron,Ÿˆä—C"ñX–FŠ_ˆÀ—m DUO,+SPECIAL GUEST
        atMETRO(‹ž"s)/ http://www.metro.ne.jp/

        OPEN18:00/CLOSE21:30/ADV\2000/DOOR\2500/info-METRO 075-752-4765
        -------------------
        Yeah, they cancelled mostly because of timing, last summer they
        didn't have a bass player. And the other reason was a baby so now
        HOPEFULLY!!!!! Its taking forever to get my KILA KILA KILA sent to
        me, but its now 4-6 days still. anyone got it on SoulSeek my
        username is "claudezachary"
      • Claude Zachary
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2003
          Its looking better and better I HOPE THEY COME play ATP.

          They're playing oct 26th and ATP is in November.

          http://t.pia.co.jp/onsale/ons_perform_list.jsp

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 29, 2003
            Actually they are doing a little 4-day tour.

            OOIOO/KIM GORDON & The Sweet RideiKIM GORDON
            IKUE MORI/JIM O'ROURKE/
            DJ OLIVEj

            Œ‹¬6"N–Ú‚É‚µ‚Ä`Җ]‚Ì4–‡–ڂ̃Aƒ‹ƒoƒ€‚ðƒŠƒŠ[ƒX‚µ‚½OOIOOA‹vX‚̃cƒA[‚ªŒˆ'è=
            B

            10/24 a'JCLUB QUATTRO
            10/25 –¼ŒÃ‰®CLUB QUATTRO
            10/26 SÖ‹´CLUB QUATTRO