Re: [the boredoms] Punkaloid Video

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
      > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there
      are
      > some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of this
      > group

      Yo Robert could you list what Bore vids you have?Are you looking for
      Bore for Bore trade or does it not matter?
    • Mr garry banks
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
        robert ,plese contact me sometime at
        jacurutu_blue@... to work out a trade for some
        boredoms vids,also anyone else with videos interested
        in trading get in touch!

        www.geocities.com/jacurutu3
        --- robertheinlein66 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for
        > trade,there are
        > some low quality clips of what i have in the files
        > section of this
        > group
        >

        > > how much are they charging for the video?Any
        > website
        > > or just that direct email address?Anyone have any
        > more
        > > details on this,ive been looking for any boredoms
        > > stuff on video for a while now...
        > >
        > > jacurutu:3 www.geocities.com/jacurutu3

        > > > Punkaloid video
        > > > or an actual
        > > >
        > > > It's a recording of a tv program, but with a
        > fairly
        > > > decent "homemade" colour
        > > > cover
        > > >
        > > > Most of the video is kind of abstract collage or
        > > > japanese interview with
        > > > Eye, but there is also some cool video clips.

        > > > Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection
        > > > with MSN 8.
        > > >

        > > =====
        > > jacurutu:3 records
        > > www.geocities.com/jacurutu3

        > > http://sbc.yahoo.com

        =====
        jacurutu:3 records
        www.geocities.com/jacurutu3

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • robertheinlein66
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 16, 2003
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:

          > > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there
          > are
          > > some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of
          this
          > > group
          > >

          > Yo Robert could you list what Bore vids you have?Are you looking
          for
          > Bore for Bore trade or does it not matter?

          i am most interested in getting more boredoms or bore related, but i
          am into a lot of different stuff. right now i can only do limited
          trading so i am only trading for bands i am really into.
          king crimson, flaming lips, mecuary rev,brutal truth, fishbone
        • robertheinlein66
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 16, 2003
            wrote:

            > > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there
            > are
            > > some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of
            this
            > > group
            > >

            > Yo Robert could you list what Bore vids you have?Are you looking
            for
            > Bore for Bore trade or does it not matter?

            76. Boredoms 1/1/93 japan pro
            77. Boredoms detroit mi 5/93
            78. boredoms PA 93
            79. Boredoms pro 30min super see
            80. boredoms 5/31/93 clevland OH
            81. boredoms kansai underground with shonen knife ufo or die
            and more 160 min
            82. boredoms special history video eye punkaloid 120min
            83. Boredoms 5/3193 the icone buffalo ny 45min
            84. Boredoms pontiac mi 6/18/99 60min