Re: [the boredoms] Punkaloid Video

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
      i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there are
      some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of this
      group

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
        > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there
        are
        > some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of this
        > group

        Yo Robert could you list what Bore vids you have?Are you looking for
        Bore for Bore trade or does it not matter?
      • Mr garry banks
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
          robert ,plese contact me sometime at
          jacurutu_blue@... to work out a trade for some
          boredoms vids,also anyone else with videos interested
          in trading get in touch!

          --- robertheinlein66 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for
          > trade,there are
          > some low quality clips of what i have in the files
          > section of this
          > group
          >

          > > how much are they charging for the video?Any
          > website
          > > or just that direct email address?Anyone have any
          > more
          > > details on this,ive been looking for any boredoms
          > > stuff on video for a while now...
          > >
          > > jacurutu:3 www.geocities.com/jacurutu3

          > > > Punkaloid video
          > > > or an actual
          > > >
          > > > It's a recording of a tv program, but with a
          > fairly
          > > > decent "homemade" colour
          > > > cover
          > > >
          > > > Most of the video is kind of abstract collage or
          > > > japanese interview with
          > > > Eye, but there is also some cool video clips.

          > > > Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection
          > > > with MSN 8.
          > > >

          > > =====
          > > jacurutu:3 records
          > > www.geocities.com/jacurutu3

          > > http://sbc.yahoo.com

          =====
          jacurutu:3 records

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 16, 2003
            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
            wrote:

            > > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there
            > are
            > > some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of
            this
            > > group
            > >

            > Yo Robert could you list what Bore vids you have?Are you looking
            for
            > Bore for Bore trade or does it not matter?

            i am most interested in getting more boredoms or bore related, but i
            am into a lot of different stuff. right now i can only do limited
            trading so i am only trading for bands i am really into.
            king crimson, flaming lips, mecuary rev,brutal truth, fishbone
          • robertheinlein66
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 16, 2003
              wrote:

              > > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there
              > are
              > > some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of
              this
              > > group
              > >

              > Yo Robert could you list what Bore vids you have?Are you looking
              for
              > Bore for Bore trade or does it not matter?

              76. Boredoms 1/1/93 japan pro
              77. Boredoms detroit mi 5/93
              78. boredoms PA 93
              79. Boredoms pro 30min super see
              80. boredoms 5/31/93 clevland OH
              81. boredoms kansai underground with shonen knife ufo or die
              and more 160 min
              82. boredoms special history video eye punkaloid 120min
              83. Boredoms 5/3193 the icone buffalo ny 45min
              84. Boredoms pontiac mi 6/18/99 60min