Re: Kila Kila Kila

  • marc2000000000
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2003
      I live in the U.S. so it's an expensive import price either way. I
      surely hope it's better than that "Flower with no color
      project"...what were they thinking?? Well in any case I hope
      someone posts a review of "Kila Kila Kila" soon!

      Marcus

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Danielle de la Lumiere"
      <doktormiasma@l...> wrote:
      > I don't know if you're based in the UK, but Cargo distribution
      will surely be selling copies.
      > x d
      >
      > ---
      > MIASMIC REMEDIES FOR SUPERSTITIOUS SYMPTOMS!?

      Service.

    • Arthur Gadney
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2003
        >New OOIOO album, "KILA KILA KILA" came out today. Anyone know if
        >Birdman (or any other label) is gonna pick it up and distribute it
        >domestically?

        Anybody heard it?????