Re: [the boredoms] Kila Kila Kila

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2003
      Fuck that I ordered mine today from cdjapan, I tripped out cause the album
      title is my oldest daughters name, and a title of one of the songs is my
      younger daughters name, trippy!

      Also, just got news ATP is postponed until November... What else is new.

      http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2003
        I live in the U.S. so it's an expensive import price either way. I
        surely hope it's better than that "Flower with no color
        project"...what were they thinking?? Well in any case I hope
        someone posts a review of "Kila Kila Kila" soon!

        Marcus

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Danielle de la Lumiere"
        <doktormiasma@l...> wrote:
        > I don't know if you're based in the UK, but Cargo distribution
        will surely be selling copies.
        > x d
        >
        > ---
        > MIASMIC REMEDIES FOR SUPERSTITIOUS SYMPTOMS!?

        Service.

      • Arthur Gadney
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 11, 2003
          >New OOIOO album, "KILA KILA KILA" came out today. Anyone know if
          >Birdman (or any other label) is gonna pick it up and distribute it
          >domestically?

          Anybody heard it?????