Re: [the boredoms] Kila Kila Kila

  • Danielle de la Lumiere
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8 3:52 AM
      I don't know if you're based in the UK, but Cargo distribution will surely be selling copies.
      x d

      ---
      MIASMIC REMEDIES FOR SUPERSTITIOUS SYMPTOMS!?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8 5:02 PM
        Fuck that I ordered mine today from cdjapan, I tripped out cause the album
        title is my oldest daughters name, and a title of one of the songs is my
        younger daughters name, trippy!

        Also, just got news ATP is postponed until November... What else is new.

        http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9 12:56 AM
          I live in the U.S. so it's an expensive import price either way. I
          surely hope it's better than that "Flower with no color
          project"...what were they thinking?? Well in any case I hope
          someone posts a review of "Kila Kila Kila" soon!

          Marcus

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Danielle de la Lumiere"
          <doktormiasma@l...> wrote:
          > I don't know if you're based in the UK, but Cargo distribution
          will surely be selling copies.
          > x d
          >
          > ---
          > MIASMIC REMEDIES FOR SUPERSTITIOUS SYMPTOMS!?

          Service.

        • Arthur Gadney
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 11 11:11 AM
            >New OOIOO album, "KILA KILA KILA" came out today. Anyone know if
            >Birdman (or any other label) is gonna pick it up and distribute it
            >domestically?

            Anybody heard it?????