Re: [the boredoms] Punkaloid Video

  • earthworm969
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2003
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Mr garry banks
      <jacurutu_blue@y...> wrote:
      > how much are they charging for the video?Any website
      > or just that direct email address?Anyone have any more
      > details on this,ive been looking for any boredoms
      > stuff on video for a while now...

      The Punkaloid video can be ordered from:

      http://web.kyoto-inet.or.jp/people/ohkura/ENGLISH/boredoms.html

      It costs about $40 US after shipping.

      I just ordered it from there and they said it shipped out yesterday.
    • robertheinlein66
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
        i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there are
        some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of this
        group

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
          > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there
          are
          > some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of this
          > group

          Yo Robert could you list what Bore vids you have?Are you looking for
          Bore for Bore trade or does it not matter?
        • Mr garry banks
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
            robert ,plese contact me sometime at
            jacurutu_blue@... to work out a trade for some
            boredoms vids,also anyone else with videos interested
            in trading get in touch!

            --- robertheinlein66 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for
            > trade,there are
            > some low quality clips of what i have in the files
            > section of this
            > group
            >

            > > how much are they charging for the video?Any
            > website
            > > or just that direct email address?Anyone have any
            > more
            > > details on this,ive been looking for any boredoms
            > > stuff on video for a while now...
            > >
            > > jacurutu:3 www.geocities.com/jacurutu3

            > > > Punkaloid video
            > > > or an actual
            > > >
            > > > It's a recording of a tv program, but with a
            > fairly
            > > > decent "homemade" colour
            > > > cover
            > > >
            > > > Most of the video is kind of abstract collage or
            > > > japanese interview with
            > > > Eye, but there is also some cool video clips.

            > > > Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection
            > > > with MSN 8.
            > > >

            > > =====
            > > jacurutu:3 records
            > > www.geocities.com/jacurutu3

            > > http://sbc.yahoo.com

            =====
            jacurutu:3 records

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 16, 2003
              --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
              wrote:

              > > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there
              > are
              > > some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of
              this
              > > group
              > >

              > Yo Robert could you list what Bore vids you have?Are you looking
              for
              > Bore for Bore trade or does it not matter?

              i am most interested in getting more boredoms or bore related, but i
              am into a lot of different stuff. right now i can only do limited
              trading so i am only trading for bands i am really into.
              king crimson, flaming lips, mecuary rev,brutal truth, fishbone
            • robertheinlein66
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 16, 2003
                wrote:

                > > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there
                > are
                > > some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of
                this
                > > group
                > >

                > Yo Robert could you list what Bore vids you have?Are you looking
                for
                > Bore for Bore trade or does it not matter?

                76. Boredoms 1/1/93 japan pro
                77. Boredoms detroit mi 5/93
                78. boredoms PA 93
                79. Boredoms pro 30min super see
                80. boredoms 5/31/93 clevland OH
                81. boredoms kansai underground with shonen knife ufo or die
                and more 160 min
                82. boredoms special history video eye punkaloid 120min
                83. Boredoms 5/3193 the icone buffalo ny 45min
                84. Boredoms pontiac mi 6/18/99 60min