Re: [the boredoms] Punkaloid Video

  • Arthur Gadney
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2003
      > Does anyone know if I order the Boredoms Punkaloid video
      >from "ohkura@...-inet.or.jp" if it is a copy or an actual
      >product?

      It's a recording of a tv program, but with a fairly decent "homemade" colour
      cover

      Most of the video is kind of abstract collage or a japanese interview with
      Eye, but there is also some cool video clips.

    • Mr garry banks
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2003
        how much are they charging for the video?Any website
        or just that direct email address?Anyone have any more
        details on this,ive been looking for any boredoms
        stuff on video for a while now...

        jacurutu:3 www.geocities.com/jacurutu3

        --- Arthur Gadney <a_gadney@...> wrote:
        > > Does anyone know if I order the Boredoms
        > Punkaloid video
        > >from "ohkura@...-inet.or.jp" if it is a copy
        > or an actual
        > >product?
        >
        > It's a recording of a tv program, but with a fairly
        > decent "homemade" colour
        > cover
        >
        > Most of the video is kind of abstract collage or a
        > japanese interview with
        > Eye, but there is also some cool video clips.

        > Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection
        > with MSN 8.

        =====
        jacurutu:3 records
        www.geocities.com/jacurutu3

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • earthworm969
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2003
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Mr garry banks
          <jacurutu_blue@y...> wrote:
          > how much are they charging for the video?Any website
          > or just that direct email address?Anyone have any more
          > details on this,ive been looking for any boredoms
          > stuff on video for a while now...

          The Punkaloid video can be ordered from:

          http://web.kyoto-inet.or.jp/people/ohkura/ENGLISH/boredoms.html

          It costs about $40 US after shipping.

          I just ordered it from there and they said it shipped out yesterday.
        • robertheinlein66
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
            i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there are
            some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of this
            group

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
              > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there
              are
              > some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of this
              > group

              Yo Robert could you list what Bore vids you have?Are you looking for
              Bore for Bore trade or does it not matter?
            • Mr garry banks
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
                robert ,plese contact me sometime at
                jacurutu_blue@... to work out a trade for some
                boredoms vids,also anyone else with videos interested
                in trading get in touch!

                --- robertheinlein66 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for
                > trade,there are
                > some low quality clips of what i have in the files
                > section of this
                > group
                >

                > > how much are they charging for the video?Any
                > website
                > > or just that direct email address?Anyone have any
                > more
                > > details on this,ive been looking for any boredoms
                > > stuff on video for a while now...
                > >
                > > jacurutu:3 www.geocities.com/jacurutu3

                > > > Punkaloid video
                > > > or an actual
                > > >
                > > > It's a recording of a tv program, but with a
                > fairly
                > > > decent "homemade" colour
                > > > cover
                > > >
                > > > Most of the video is kind of abstract collage or
                > > > japanese interview with
                > > > Eye, but there is also some cool video clips.

                > > > Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection
                > > > with MSN 8.
                > > >

                > > =====
                > > jacurutu:3 records
                > > www.geocities.com/jacurutu3

                > > http://sbc.yahoo.com

                =====
                jacurutu:3 records

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 16, 2003
                  --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
                  wrote:

                  > > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there
                  > are
                  > > some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of
                  this
                  > > group
                  > >

                  > Yo Robert could you list what Bore vids you have?Are you looking
                  for
                  > Bore for Bore trade or does it not matter?

                  i am most interested in getting more boredoms or bore related, but i
                  am into a lot of different stuff. right now i can only do limited
                  trading so i am only trading for bands i am really into.
                  king crimson, flaming lips, mecuary rev,brutal truth, fishbone
                • robertheinlein66
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 16, 2003
                    wrote:

                    > > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there
                    > are
                    > > some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of
                    this
                    > > group
                    > >

                    > Yo Robert could you list what Bore vids you have?Are you looking
                    for
                    > Bore for Bore trade or does it not matter?

                    76. Boredoms 1/1/93 japan pro
                    77. Boredoms detroit mi 5/93
                    78. boredoms PA 93
                    79. Boredoms pro 30min super see
                    80. boredoms 5/31/93 clevland OH
                    81. boredoms kansai underground with shonen knife ufo or die
                    and more 160 min
                    82. boredoms special history video eye punkaloid 120min
                    83. Boredoms 5/3193 the icone buffalo ny 45min
                    84. Boredoms pontiac mi 6/18/99 60min