Re: [the boredoms] Punkaloid Video

  • Arthur Gadney
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2 2:43 AM
      > Does anyone know if I order the Boredoms Punkaloid video
      >from "ohkura@...-inet.or.jp" if it is a copy or an actual
      >product?

      It's a recording of a tv program, but with a fairly decent "homemade" colour
      cover

      Most of the video is kind of abstract collage or a japanese interview with
      Eye, but there is also some cool video clips.

    • Mr garry banks
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2 1:34 PM
        how much are they charging for the video?Any website
        or just that direct email address?Anyone have any more
        details on this,ive been looking for any boredoms
        stuff on video for a while now...

        jacurutu:3 www.geocities.com/jacurutu3

        --- Arthur Gadney <a_gadney@...> wrote:
        > > Does anyone know if I order the Boredoms
        > Punkaloid video
        > >from "ohkura@...-inet.or.jp" if it is a copy
        > or an actual
        > >product?
        >
        > It's a recording of a tv program, but with a fairly
        > decent "homemade" colour
        > cover
        >
        > Most of the video is kind of abstract collage or a
        > japanese interview with
        > Eye, but there is also some cool video clips.

        > Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection
        > with MSN 8.

        =====
        jacurutu:3 records
        www.geocities.com/jacurutu3

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • earthworm969
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2 3:13 PM
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Mr garry banks
          <jacurutu_blue@y...> wrote:
          > how much are they charging for the video?Any website
          > or just that direct email address?Anyone have any more
          > details on this,ive been looking for any boredoms
          > stuff on video for a while now...

          The Punkaloid video can be ordered from:

          http://web.kyoto-inet.or.jp/people/ohkura/ENGLISH/boredoms.html

          It costs about $40 US after shipping.

          I just ordered it from there and they said it shipped out yesterday.
        • robertheinlein66
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 15 5:55 AM
            i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there are
            some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of this
            group

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 15 2:11 PM
              > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there
              are
              > some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of this
              > group

              Yo Robert could you list what Bore vids you have?Are you looking for
              Bore for Bore trade or does it not matter?
            • Mr garry banks
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 15 8:19 PM
                robert ,plese contact me sometime at
                jacurutu_blue@... to work out a trade for some
                boredoms vids,also anyone else with videos interested
                in trading get in touch!

                --- robertheinlein66 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for
                > trade,there are
                > some low quality clips of what i have in the files
                > section of this
                > group
                >

                > > how much are they charging for the video?Any
                > website
                > > or just that direct email address?Anyone have any
                > more
                > > details on this,ive been looking for any boredoms
                > > stuff on video for a while now...
                > >
                > > jacurutu:3 www.geocities.com/jacurutu3

                > > > Punkaloid video
                > > > or an actual
                > > >
                > > > It's a recording of a tv program, but with a
                > fairly
                > > > decent "homemade" colour
                > > > cover
                > > >
                > > > Most of the video is kind of abstract collage or
                > > > japanese interview with
                > > > Eye, but there is also some cool video clips.

                > > > Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection
                > > > with MSN 8.
                > > >

                > > =====
                > > jacurutu:3 records
                > > www.geocities.com/jacurutu3

                > > http://sbc.yahoo.com

                =====
                jacurutu:3 records

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 16 8:47 AM
                  --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
                  wrote:

                  > > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there
                  > are
                  > > some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of
                  this
                  > > group
                  > >

                  > Yo Robert could you list what Bore vids you have?Are you looking
                  for
                  > Bore for Bore trade or does it not matter?

                  i am most interested in getting more boredoms or bore related, but i
                  am into a lot of different stuff. right now i can only do limited
                  trading so i am only trading for bands i am really into.
                  king crimson, flaming lips, mecuary rev,brutal truth, fishbone
                • robertheinlein66
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 16 8:50 AM
                    wrote:

                    > > i keep saying i have all kind of boredoms videos for trade,there
                    > are
                    > > some low quality clips of what i have in the files section of
                    this
                    > > group
                    > >

                    > Yo Robert could you list what Bore vids you have?Are you looking
                    for
                    > Bore for Bore trade or does it not matter?

                    76. Boredoms 1/1/93 japan pro
                    77. Boredoms detroit mi 5/93
                    78. boredoms PA 93
                    79. Boredoms pro 30min super see
                    80. boredoms 5/31/93 clevland OH
                    81. boredoms kansai underground with shonen knife ufo or die
                    and more 160 min
                    82. boredoms special history video eye punkaloid 120min
                    83. Boredoms 5/3193 the icone buffalo ny 45min
                    84. Boredoms pontiac mi 6/18/99 60min