Re: EYE's tattoos / future of boredoms....

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2003
      I know Eye has a tattoo starting right below his belly button.I don't
      know what it is though.

      I believe there is a text version of the Wire article in the files
      section on this site.

      As far as his spiritual awakening,I've heard(also mentioned in the
      Wire)Eye's relatives had been members of a certain cult.I've also
      read articles about Eye having profound experiences while using
      psychedelic drugs.I think someone on this group or the other Boredoms
      group also suggested Eye might be connected to some water-
      worshipping "movement".Although short,The Wire article has the most
      philosophical musings I've ever heard from Eye.

      For me,the worst part about what's going on with Eye&co.is just NOT
      KNOWING!They play gigs here and there,and they've got Voordoms stuff
      recorded but nothing planned for definite release.I for one would at
      least like to hear some new stuff from Eye,whateve it might be,I
      heard he's still DJ-ing,and I thought he had a hardcore group XoX.He
      just plain isn't doing anything concrete as far as I know,he hasn't
      released anything on Shock City for awhile has he?