Re: Seiichi Yamamoto-Nu Frequency

  • 1-0
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      >Just like the Yoshimi&Yuka
      > disc,it's pretty,but it just kind of
      > meanders............

      This does meander, but I think in an interesting way. Parts of Nu
      Frequency make me think of psychedelic music as performed by Ornette
      Coleman & Prime Time. Plus, the EQ is all over the place on this
      thing, highs and lows kind of jabbing out all over the place. The
      first part of the CD almost destroyed my meager car stereo.

      Dominique