Re: ATP Cancelled?

  • Just ask
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4 9:09 AM
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary"
      <claudezachary@m...> wrote:
      > Was given the correct information once more and its now on the ATP
      > site, last weekend of Sept.

      Yep, Sep. 26-28 is now the timeframe.

      > But I dont' get if you cancel a gig due to NO ticket sales, how how
      > they expect to see them with a 2 month postponement, makes no sense.

      Yeah, it does seem kind of odd. In my case, I might actually to make
      it. Might as well put my starting bonus to good use. ;-) For now,
      I'll just wait and see if the band can make it. I may have to aim for
      a last-minute trip, for better or worse.

      Speaking of the band, I picked up _Super Roots 5_ in Montreal last
      week. It was at an awesome shop called CD Esoterik. Go there if
      you're ever in town. (Before anybody asks, I got their only copy and
      I'm pretty sure they obtained it from Forced Exposure.)