Re: pika

  • battleactionjesus
    Message 1 of 327 , Dec 6, 2000
      www.musicselection.com You can get DJ Pika there
      along with many other boredoms sideprojects, and Super
      Seeeee!!! on DVD also, if you want it. The shipping and
      handling costs there are really low comparatively but you
      usually have to wait awhile for the material you order.
      Luckily they can find just about anything and I've never
      had the problem of them not being able to ship
      something. <br>Peace out, <br>Adam
    • andonedreamer
      Message 327 of 327 , Jul 12, 2002
        wow i drove out from chicago to catch that pontiac MI show !!! Talk
        about unreal!!! I was worried about how the show would be without
        yoshikawa but they just transcended anything i was even remotely
        expecting....that show was even better than the Chicago show the next
        night primarily because their sound guy was a bit off on his timing
        on many effects...but pontiac was just absolutely perfect!

        -- In theboredoms@y..., alterego100usa <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > the shirt pictured on this site was purchased by me during the 1999
        > tour (pontiac mi), looks better in-person, though the design is as
        > intricate as it is relatively small. i passed on getting a shirt on
        > the lollapalooza tour 'way back when because that one was virtually
        > unreadable, though it was loaded with tiny characters all over.---
        In