ATP Cancelled?

    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2003
      I just read over at the Ipecac Records website(who were to have The
      Melvins&Fantomas play at ATP)that ATP for Los Angeles has been
      cancelled.No reason given yet.I tried to check some websites but
      haven't been able to load them.Damn,so even though I wasn't going to
      be there,the way it's going,does this mean the Voordoms won't be
      coming to the states until,what 2005?Get off your ass Eye!
    • trigger_goldberg
      Message 2 of 5 , May 30, 2003
        Ipecac Records' website says it? I'm on there right now and I can't find it.

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
        Message 3 of 5 , May 31, 2003
          It's not in their news section yet,you have to go to the Ipecac
          Discusson Forum on their message board.The author is IpecacRec.
        • Claude Zachary
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
            wrote:
            > It's not in their news section yet,you have to go to the Ipecac
            > Discusson Forum on their message board.The author is IpecacRec.

            Was given the correct information once more and its now on the ATP
            site, last weekend of Sept. But I dont' get if you cancel a gig due
            to NO ticket sales, how how they expect to see them with a 2 month
            postponement, makes no sense.
          • Just ask
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 4, 2003
              --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary"
              <claudezachary@m...> wrote:
              > Was given the correct information once more and its now on the ATP
              > site, last weekend of Sept.

              Yep, Sep. 26-28 is now the timeframe.

              > But I dont' get if you cancel a gig due to NO ticket sales, how how
              > they expect to see them with a 2 month postponement, makes no sense.

              Yeah, it does seem kind of odd. In my case, I might actually to make
              it. Might as well put my starting bonus to good use. ;-) For now,
              I'll just wait and see if the band can make it. I may have to aim for
              a last-minute trip, for better or worse.

              Speaking of the band, I picked up _Super Roots 5_ in Montreal last
              week. It was at an awesome shop called CD Esoterik. Go there if
              you're ever in town. (Before anybody asks, I got their only copy and
              I'm pretty sure they obtained it from Forced Exposure.)