Re: [the boredoms] boredoms at atp

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2003
      ooioo is not playing, I doubt it will be videotaped (other than maybe by
      themselves, or unless ATP are filming everybody which they didn't do last
      year. Hopefully someone will get it happening.

      http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers

        > ooioo is not playing, I doubt it will be videotaped (other than
        maybe by
        > themselves, or unless ATP are filming everybody which they didn't
        do last
        > year. Hopefully someone will get it happening.

        >ok, last time i looked at the website a while ago it said ooioo was
        playing but what do i know.

        whats about sneeking in a camera and recording it without anyone
        knowing, that is what i would be doing if i was going to the show.
        boredoms didnt used to car if anyone taped them, thay is why there
        are so may good bootlegs videos of there shows around

      • Claude Zachary
        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2003
          Its not the Boredoms stopping, but I'm sure ATP will not let video camera's
          in, i could be wrong?

          OOIOO cancelled many months ago, I knew about it but didn't put it on my
          group until I saw they were officially off the bill. Yoshimi is tooooo
          busy, and OOIOO has a new bass player.

          http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers/alltomorrowsparties2003la.msnw

          Message 4 of 4 , May 29, 2003
            <claudezachary@m...> wrote:
            > Its not the Boredoms stopping, but I'm sure ATP will not let video
            camera's
            > in, i could be wrong?

            that is why i suggest sneeking the camera in and not letting any one
            know you are tapeing, i have done it a lot of times and its easy at
            festivals. the last two march metal meltdowns i went to i not only
            got my camera in but i got in without paying. there are a lot of
            opportunities to someone who is willing to take a chance