call me an ex virgin

  • Mark S.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2003
      Today I bought Vision Creation Newsun, just completely on a whim.
      Tonight, I listened to it. Right now, I'm reeling from the impact.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2003
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Mark S." <kynoceph@y...> wrote:
        > Today I bought Vision Creation Newsun, just completely on a whim.
        > Tonight, I listened to it. Right now, I'm reeling from the impact.

        Good for you man.It's beautiful stuff.First time I heard it,I had
        downloaded most of the album and I was like...huh?Is this just
        remixed leftovers?Then I got the album proper and played it in
        context and of course I love it.
      • robertheinlein66
        Message 3 of 3 , May 28, 2003
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Mark S." <kynoceph@y...> wrote:
          > > Today I bought Vision Creation Newsun, just completely on a
          whim.
          > > Tonight, I listened to it. Right now, I'm reeling from the
          impact.

          > Good for you man.It's beautiful stuff.First time I heard it,I had
          > downloaded most of the album and I was like...huh?Is this just
          > remixed leftovers?Then I got the album proper and played it in
          > context and of course I love it.

          its a wonderfull album, i have the box set with the frog box,shirt
          and two cd's

          the remxes re all excellent but i like rebore.0 the best