video question

    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2003
      could you repost the videos, or if not, would it be possible to
      archive them to cd? much thanks--contact me at the group if neded.
      with appreciation, jim
    • robertheinlein66
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26, 2003
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > could you repost the videos, or if not, would it be possible to
        > archive them to cd? much thanks--contact me at the group if neded.
        > with appreciation, jim

        i will post some different stuff from the same shows soon, i deleted
        the mpgs i made and when i deleted them here they are gone from my
        wold forever unless someone who downloaded them has them.
      • robertheinlein66
        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2003
          wrote:
          > could you repost the videos, or if not, would it be possible to
          > archive them to cd? much thanks--contact me at the group if neded.
          > with appreciation, jim

          i made thoes mpg's from video tapes that i have
          Message 4 of 4 , May 31, 2003
            thank you very much!-- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,