Re: ATP VooREDOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • altcomdot
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2003
      Well Claude I stated quite CLEARLY in my posting that "TIM FROM THE
      FOUNDATION" was my source for my information, he is the director
      organizing the event and that was the information he relayed to me.
      I emailed your 'response' to him and he claims it is false. Helen
      handles general questions about ATP but is their secretary. Either
      way it will be a great show and we'll be there!

      estatic peace,

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary"