Re: [the boredoms] Re: boredoms shows

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2003
      Where do you get your info? How could you have been expecting a Boredoms
      show with Yamamoto? That's long gone! As far as I know its a VooREDOMS
      show, but I haven't asked in a long time, guess I'll have to now. I heard
      Eye moved to Okinawa, so it does make sense he wouldn't show up, and ATR is
      in High Rise in Tokyo? Weird.

      http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers