Where is the Uwajima Contemporary Art Museum?

  • dwatson.geo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2003
      Someone who lives an hour outside of Uwajima City has just E-mailed
      me to ask this. Since I don't have a copy of Puzzle Punks' Budub, I
      wasn't able to answer him straight away. If anybody here has it and
      it contains contact info for the Museum, could you please tell me so
      I can pass it on? Thank you.

      Oh, and to the people who posted more discography updates recently,
      thank you very much. I've gathered it, but frankly can't say when
      I'll be able to add it. Maybe I won't let it sit and brew so long
      this time. Let's see.
    • steve matis
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2003
        hello.

        the info for the uwajima museum is in the 'pipeline'
        cd with the 50 page booklet, not the 'buddub' cd. i
        have both. here is the address and some info:
        (straight from the booklet)

        coordinator: kyoichi tsuzuki 1995
        uca: uwajima contemporary art
        2-4-3f, kojimachi, chiyodaku