Re: [the boredoms] SR5

  • Jim Butler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2003
      I asked the nice lady at Strangelove Records in Tokyo (courtesy of the link here - thanks) about SR5 about a month ago. She said she had the option to buy *boxes* of this title around Xmas, but passed on them because she didn't know then that they were collectable! So it might not be in print, but it sure isn't that rare anymore. Maybe it was just a glitch in the supply lines. Some guy in Japan seems to be selling one on ebay nearly every week. He must be making a killing.