free bore (+ trade req.) [+ zorneye?]

  • trigger_goldberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
      So just to get this out of the way: this is a naive question, and probably a moot
      point since it seems to be so rare/nonexistent, but I'm curious whether or not
      anyone has ANY remnants of that 100 CD box set featuring Zorn & Eye live in
      China. Had it been released, it would have been by far one of the gems of all
      my possessions. It's such a gorgeously tempting concept.

      Anyway, for anyone who's suffocating from the temporary inability to search
      on Soulseek, I just shared most of my Boredoms and Boredoms-related music
      on my new Soulseek account (I might add more, but this damn Virtual PC is
      really slowing the whole process). My username: "bogobompoo." Please, only
      queue up one album every 24 hours; I'm on a college campus and I get
      removed from the network temporarily if too much has been uploaded.

      Now here's where the greediness comes in: thanks to Dave Watson and his
      magnanimous website of wonders, I've picked out some of the stuff I want the
      most that I don't have. If any of you have mp3s (sharing through Soulseek
      perhaps?) or CD-Rs of this, not to mention **any projects related to Eye,
      Yoshimi or Yamamoto that I don't list here**, contact me through my Soulseek
      username, e-mail (off the group), or AIM (airport nonplace). If I don't list an
      album by an artist's name, it just means I'd take anything. I have a trade list of
      lots of Boredoms related items which includes some things I'm not sharing,
      and I would be willing to initiate either mp3 or CD-R trading. This could be
      futile, but I'm giving it a go. (Apologies to the double posts for those on the
      plain "boredoms" list.)

      Akabushi
      EYE: "777" (from the compilation Experience--Psy-Harmonics Volume Five)
      Guitoo: Cyclotron
      Live Under the Sky
      Most
      Nankai Hawkwind 7"
      Puzzle Punks: Budub
      Sun PM 0:00: "Sun PM 0:01" (from the compilation Tone Poem Archive)
      UFO or Die: Live
      Various Artists: Bad Sun Rising I & II
      Various Artists: Lo-Fi ~ Electric Acoustic & Radical
      Various Artists: Remix Trax Vol.11: Chill & Experience the Adventure of
      Electro-Acoustics
      ya-to-i: Menu
      Yoshimi & Yuka
    • trigger_goldberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
        Including "Yoshimi & Yuka" was a mistake; I'm sure to get that somehow,
        considering it comes out tomorrow. Also, my e-mail is slaphim@...,
        in case it isn't included in the post somehow.

        And yet another also: Soulseek through Virtual PC is giving me hell, so I may
        not be on all the time, but I'm working on being able to do so.