Re: ATP

  • Jim Butler
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2003
      Any idea if there will be more All Tomorrow's Parties CDs to coincide with the 2003 festivals? I suppose there is a chance that a new Boredoms track could turn up on that, even if it is only new to us and not them.
      Jim

    • Claude Zachary
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26, 2003
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Jim Butler <supershineon@y...>
        wrote:

        > Any idea if there will be more All Tomorrow's Parties CDs to
        coincide with the 2003 festivals? I suppose there is a chance that a
        new Boredoms track could turn up on that, even if it is only new to
        us and not them.
        > Jim

        If so, my guess would be an extended version of the computer fuck-up
        song, the first song on the second VCNS disk, let that go for 10 min!
      • Jim
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2004
          In the latest adverts for the UK ATP, the second weekend (OOIOO)has
          accross the top "Exclusive Performances from" but the first one
          (Vooredoms) doesn't. Now in my excitement I'm probably reading too
          much into that, but could we hope for a warm-up gig here?

          Jim
        • Claude Zachary
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 8, 2004
            They ARE playing ATP UK, from what I was told many months ago Sonic
            Youth was asking OOIOO to play on their day, and I thought I saw the
            Vooredoms playing on another day.

            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <supershineon@y...> wrote:
            > In the latest adverts for the UK ATP, the second weekend (OOIOO)has
            > accross the top "Exclusive Performances from" but the first one
            > (Vooredoms) doesn't. Now in my excitement I'm probably reading too
            > much into that, but could we hope for a warm-up gig here?
            >
            > Jim
          • Jim
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 9, 2004
              --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary"
              <claudezachary@m...> wrote:
              > They ARE playing ATP UK, from what I was told many months ago Sonic
              > Youth was asking OOIOO to play on their day, and I thought I saw
              the
              > Vooredoms playing on another day.

              I know they are both playing, my emphasis was on the word 'exclusive'
              above one weekend (the sonic youth / ooioo one) and not the other
              (the shellac / Vooredoms one) - implying some bands from that weekend
              will be playing other dates whilst here.

              Its a bitch that ooioo and Vooredoms are playing different
              *weekends* - I mean, I'm not going to pay £110 twice...!

              Jim