Re: Question about anima mundi CD

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26 1:58 AM
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, exfedex2000 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:

      > I don't know about ALL the tracks being new because I'm not
      familiar
      > with all the artists. The Rovo track is new and exclusive to it
      and
      > the Boredoms track is a Phish cover which can also be found on a
      > double Phish tribute CD.

      Man, how can they be more mysterious and unreal. The Phish song
      again? ha thats toooo funny, also their contribution to the All
      Tomorrow's Parties CD, had me laughing my ass off. They have to
      love to fuck with people big time. There has been no new Boredoms
      recordings released (other than "Free") since stuff for VCNS
      recorded in 97-98. Imagine all the stuff they've recorded since
      then!!! I have 1 hr. or so of that Club Quattro '98 and they do 2
      pieces not on Super ae or VCNS. I hope they will decide to find a
      US distributor for live stuff & sides, or just start their own
      label, what in the world could postpone and album 2 yrs.?? Other
      than major label idiots!! Although I think "Gold & Green" should be
      on a US major, and promoted up the ass!! Well this is just wishfull
      bullshit thinking. My bad news message is next.