Re: question about anima mundi CD

  • Zachary Griffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2003
      hi,
      I don't have it yet because Forced Exposure haven't sent their package
      yet. But here is the description that FE uses on their website:

      Japanese-only compilaton put together by ROVO. Artists include: Saicobab
      (feat. vocals, organ & Gloken by Yoshimi P-we and sitar, A. guitar and
      E. guitar by Yoshidadaikiti), Rovo, Blast Ahead, Joujouka feat. Kyono,
      Matally vs. Geronimo, Honda Lady, Strobo, Soft, and Boredoms. Confusing.

      And here is the website address for the Warner Bros. Japan page at FE:

      http://forcedexposure.com/labels/warner.bros.japan.html

      Just scroll down and you will find the CD and a link to order it for
      yourself. I don't know if they have shipment to the UK though.

      I hope this helps a little...

      Zach Griffin