Question about anima mundi CD

  • PANIC STEPPER
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2003
      Can any one wise me up about the Anima Mundi comp. 2
      questions in particular:

      1) Are they new tracks?

      2) Is it good?

      Thanks to anyone who helps

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com
    • exfedex2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2003
        I don't know about ALL the tracks being new because I'm not familiar
        with all the artists. The Rovo track is new and exclusive to it and
        the Boredoms track is a Phish cover which can also be found on a
        double Phish tribute CD.

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, PANIC STEPPER <panicstepper@y...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 25, 2003
          come across any live stuff? a friend is s-l-o-w-l-y transferring
          audio live tapes to cd, so only a few (non-bore) rarities cds to
          trade, but alternate exchanges always of interest, too-- In
          theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Griffin <z.griffin@a...> wrote:
          > It is good to know that there are people in the world that actually
          look
          > for the source for whatever information they are told. I wish
          there
          > were more people like that in the world. And just to get this back
          > this being Boredoms related. I bought the Anima Mundi compilation
          (as
          > well as a new KK Null, Vol. 3 of the Acid Mother's Temple/Magical
          Power
          > From Mars disc, and the Limited Express (Has Gone) CD from
          Tzadik. I
> [...]
          >
          > theboredoms@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          -----

          > >There are 2 messages in this issue.
          > >
          > >Topics in this digest:
          > >
          > > 1. Re: Digest Number 230
          > > From: Zachary Griffin <z.griffin@a...>
          > > 2. Re: Digest Number 230
          > > From: alterego100usa

          ___

          ___

          > >Message: 1
          > > Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 12:28:37 -0500
          > > From: Zachary Griffin <z.griffin@a...>
          > >Subject: Re: Digest Number 230
          > >
          > >I got the part about the Boredoms not playing america because of
          the
          > >Anthrax scare from someone on this group. The only thing I was
          able to
          > >find relating to it was an article that talked about how the
          japanese
          > >news reports about the anthrax scare of 2001 were sensationalized
          and
          > >affecting japanese tourism to the USA. It's been too long since I
          read
          > >these things to point you t any source.
          > >
          > >...and i thought it was related to air travel concerns, but don't
          > >recall seeing any attributed quote or source (one of the
          weaknesses
          > >of many internet sites). speculation and rumor on the web is
          typical--
          > >was this actually cited (magazines, etc.)?

          ___

          ___

          > >Message: 2
          > > Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 02:43:34 -0000
          > > From: alterego100usa
          > >Subject: Re: Digest Number 230
          > >
          > >thanks. it's just that i prefer to "know" rather than suppose.
          > >the 'net runs on rumor (or rumour, for our british and canadian
          > >friends/members...) and that as a writer, i immediately look for
          > >attributable sources. this is important when one considers that
          > >individuals from record companies or those connected with the
          group
          > >may be reading this information.--- In
          theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,
          > >Zachary Griffin <z.griffin@a...> wrote:
          > >

          > >>I got the part about the Boredoms not playing america because of
          > >>

          > >the
          > >

          > >>Anthrax scare from someone on this group. The only thing I was
          > >>

          > >able to
          > >

          > >>find relating to it was an article that talked about how the
          > >>

          > >japanese
          > >

          > >>news reports about the anthrax scare of 2001 were
          sensationalized

          > >and
          > >

          > >>affecting japanese tourism to the USA. It's been too long since
          > >>

          > >read
          > >

          > >>these things to point you t any source.
          > >>
          > >>...and i thought it was related to air travel concerns, but don't
          > >>recall seeing any attributed quote or source (one of the
          weaknesses
          > >>of many internet sites). speculation and rumor on the web is
          > >>

          > >typical--
          > >

          > >>was this actually cited (magazines, etc.)?

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Claude Zachary
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 26, 2003
            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, exfedex2000 <no_reply@y...>
            wrote:

            > I don't know about ALL the tracks being new because I'm not
            familiar
            > with all the artists. The Rovo track is new and exclusive to it
            and
            > the Boredoms track is a Phish cover which can also be found on a
            > double Phish tribute CD.

            Man, how can they be more mysterious and unreal. The Phish song
            again? ha thats toooo funny, also their contribution to the All
            Tomorrow's Parties CD, had me laughing my ass off. They have to
            love to fuck with people big time. There has been no new Boredoms
            recordings released (other than "Free") since stuff for VCNS
            recorded in 97-98. Imagine all the stuff they've recorded since
            then!!! I have 1 hr. or so of that Club Quattro '98 and they do 2
            pieces not on Super ae or VCNS. I hope they will decide to find a
            US distributor for live stuff & sides, or just start their own
            label, what in the world could postpone and album 2 yrs.?? Other
            than major label idiots!! Although I think "Gold & Green" should be
            on a US major, and promoted up the ass!! Well this is just wishfull
            bullshit thinking. My bad news message is next.