Re: [the boredoms] Digest Number 230

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2003
      thanks. it's just that i prefer to "know" rather than suppose.
      the 'net runs on rumor (or rumour, for our british and canadian
      friends/members...) and that as a writer, i immediately look for
      attributable sources. this is important when one considers that
      individuals from record companies or those connected with the group
      may be reading this information.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,