Re: [the boredoms] Digest Number 229

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2003
      ...and i thought it was related to air travel concerns, but don't
      recall seeing any attributed quote or source (one of the weaknesses
      of many internet sites). speculation and rumor on the web is typical--
      was this actually cited (magazines, etc.)?-- In
      theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Zachary Griffin <z.griffin@a...> wrote:
      > I thought that The Boredoms pulled out of their 2001 tour was more
      due
      > to the Anthrax scare (which I understand the Japanese press made it
      > sound like it was the return of the the plague) than the
      US/Afghanistan
      > war. Didn't they play the rescheduled ATP L.A. festival?
      >
      > theboredoms@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      -----

      > >There is 1 message in this issue.
      > >
      > >Topics in this digest:
      > >
      > > 1. Re: Yamamoto in Boredoms?
      > > From: "supershineon" <supershineon@y...>

      ___

      ___

      > >Message: 1
      > > Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:55:24 -0000
      > > From: "supershineon" <supershineon@y...>
      > >Subject: Re: Yamamoto in Boredoms?
      > >
      > >Yamamoto said that he hasn't been asked to play in the band
      recently.
      > >Hilah, as well, seemed unsure of his role... Maybe even the
      musicians
      > >themselves don't know what Eye is planning. My friend in Tokyo
      > >doesn't expect those two to travel to ATP, but he's only going by
      the
      > >same information. We can only hope, I guess!
      > >Of course, last time, didn't they say they didn't want to play in
      > >country at war?? Hopefully it won't come to withdrawing or
      anything...

      > >All the best to all,
      > >Jim
      > >

      > >--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Arthur Gadney"
      <a_gadney@h...> wrote:

      > >>Hi,
      > >>
      > >>Anybody know if Yamamoto is still playing with Boredoms?
      > >>
      > >>I remember reading that after the recent Vooredoms gigs in
      England,

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/