Re: [the boredoms] Digest Number 229

  • Zachary Griffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2003
      I thought that The Boredoms pulled out of their 2001 tour was more due
      to the Anthrax scare (which I understand the Japanese press made it
      sound like it was the return of the the plague) than the US/Afghanistan
      war. Didn't they play the rescheduled ATP L.A. festival?

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2003
        ...and i thought it was related to air travel concerns, but don't
        recall seeing any attributed quote or source (one of the weaknesses
        of many internet sites). speculation and rumor on the web is typical--
        was this actually cited (magazines, etc.)?-- In

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/