Yamamoto in Boredoms?

  • Arthur Gadney
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2003
      Hi,

      Anybody know if Yamamoto is still playing with Boredoms?

      I remember reading that after the recent Vooredoms gigs in England, he and
      Hira began rehearsing with the band again. Also, the newest Bore track on
      thr "Anima Mundi" compilation seems to have some guitar playing, as far as I
      remember.

      But I just read on KK NUlls homepage that Yamamoto is now "ex-Boredoms".

      So... Anybody know?

    • supershineon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2003
        Yamamoto said that he hasn't been asked to play in the band recently.
        Hilah, as well, seemed unsure of his role... Maybe even the musicians
        themselves don't know what Eye is planning. My friend in Tokyo
        doesn't expect those two to travel to ATP, but he's only going by the
        same information. We can only hope, I guess!
        Of course, last time, didn't they say they didn't want to play in a
        country at war?? Hopefully it won't come to withdrawing or anything...

        All the best to all,
        Jim

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Arthur Gadney" <a_gadney@h...>