AMAZING On-Line COMP "COOL AND STRANGE MUSIC MAGAZINE'S THRIFT SHOP COMPILATION!

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 8:30 PM
      All I can say is I did not know that there was a "Mrs. Miller rip-off craze"
      (on song is my Mr. Miller), and a parrot sings "I left my heart in San
      Fransisco".

      Send it to EVERYONE!

      http://www.danacountryman.com/coolandstrange/comp.html

      COOL AND STRANGE MUSIC MAGAZINE'S THRIFT SHOP COMPILATION!
      Compiled and produced by Dana Countryman and Otis Fodder,
      especially for the readers of Cool and Strange Music Magazine - Feb. 2003

      http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers