Rovo 5/5/03

  • Jim Butler
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2003
      There is a strong rumour that Eye will join Rovo for their May 5 2003 gig in Tokyo, if anyone is lucky enough to be in Japan then. I'm not sure of the venue - Rovo normally seem to go for the Liquid Room. I can find out if anyone wants to know.
      Jim

    • supershineon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2003
        Eye is now confirmed to play with Rovo on 5/5/03, as a DJ. I wonder
        if he will actually play with them or just on the same bill?

        I was looking at Yamamoto's discography on japanimprov.com and it
        lists a 12" remix version of Super Roots 5 - has anyone heard this?
        Is it just a condensed version of the main CD?

        Cheers
        Jim