Re: [the boredoms] WOW2 on All Music Guide

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
      That's the least of their screwups.If you checked the AMG bio on
      Boredoms a number of months ago,it was terrible.The idiot that wrote
      it obviously hated(doesn't "get")their music,and probably only
      listened to 3 songs before declaring it crap.I think the funniest
      thing was it mentioned Boredoms greatest accomplishment,as many idiot
      critics have,was being signed to a major label despite being
      totally "unlistenable".I wrote to them telling them what an idiot the
      guy was.The bio was eventually changed,I don't know if they took my
      words to heart,but who cares,the stupid drivel was replaced!