Re: [the boredoms] WOW2 on All Music Guide

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
      Twisted, they did change it back but its still wrong on the main B-doms
      page, its the cover of a Drumbo solo album?????? I just tought that was a
      weird coincidence, it coula been anyone, Diana Ross, Meatloaf, nsync, Mariah
      Carey, Uriah Carey, Mariah Heeep, but no! an obscure Drumbo solo album.
      That's positive juju. No to mention Drumbo's playing at ATP.

      Go here and mouse over the cover that says "John French" and it will say
      Boredoms Wow2.

      http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll

      http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
        That's the least of their screwups.If you checked the AMG bio on
        Boredoms a number of months ago,it was terrible.The idiot that wrote
        it obviously hated(doesn't "get")their music,and probably only
        listened to 3 songs before declaring it crap.I think the funniest
        thing was it mentioned Boredoms greatest accomplishment,as many idiot
        critics have,was being signed to a major label despite being
        totally "unlistenable".I wrote to them telling them what an idiot the
        guy was.The bio was eventually changed,I don't know if they took my
        words to heart,but who cares,the stupid drivel was replaced!