WOW2 on All Music Guide

  • Claude Zachary <claudezachary@msn.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
      Trip on this, AMG has the wrong album cover up for WOW2 and I can't
      believe what album it is, funky.

      http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?
      p=amg&uid=2:07:29|AM&sql=A5gd9keptjq7q#TRACK
    • pak
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
        the cover looks like the one i have seen
        around...maybe it has been changed back...

        pak
        <claudezachary@...> wrote:
        > Trip on this, AMG has the wrong album cover up for
        > WOW2 and I can't
        > believe what album it is, funky.
        >

        > http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?
        > p=amg&uid=2:07:29|AM&sql=A5gd9keptjq7q#TRACK

        =====
        Mailing Address: 1286A Kesler Rd.
        Winder, GA 30680
        Phone: 770-586-0165
        "The good side of failure is you've got plenty of time to work." -- David Lynch
        http://www.geocities.com/jpaknichols
        http://www.marciaweberartobjects.com/nichols.html
        http://www.eastendgallery.net

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • Claude Zachary
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
          Twisted, they did change it back but its still wrong on the main B-doms
          page, its the cover of a Drumbo solo album?????? I just tought that was a
          weird coincidence, it coula been anyone, Diana Ross, Meatloaf, nsync, Mariah
          Carey, Uriah Carey, Mariah Heeep, but no! an obscure Drumbo solo album.
          That's positive juju. No to mention Drumbo's playing at ATP.

          Go here and mouse over the cover that says "John French" and it will say
          Boredoms Wow2.

          http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll

          http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
            That's the least of their screwups.If you checked the AMG bio on
            Boredoms a number of months ago,it was terrible.The idiot that wrote
            it obviously hated(doesn't "get")their music,and probably only
            listened to 3 songs before declaring it crap.I think the funniest
            thing was it mentioned Boredoms greatest accomplishment,as many idiot
            critics have,was being signed to a major label despite being
            totally "unlistenable".I wrote to them telling them what an idiot the
            guy was.The bio was eventually changed,I don't know if they took my
            words to heart,but who cares,the stupid drivel was replaced!