972Re: Rovo Flage

  • Just ask <psylent_life@yahoo.com>
    Jan 31, 2003
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "wingsoftoast
      <wingsoftoast@y...>" <wingsoftoast@y...> wrote:
      > people are bidding silly amounts for a copy on ebay. it's cheaper
      > new from japan - duh! - bidding frenzy i suspect

      Frankly, a lot of people have the (mostly) ridiculous notion that
      getting stuff from Japan is akin to searching for a needle in a
      haystack. For the most part, just taking a little time to search
      online for what you want will yield good results. Relying on eBay
      for your Japanese purchases (except for maybe used copies) is just
      plain dumb. I've seen dealers start bidding at prices twice what the
      CDs cost in Japan...and some sucker out there will still buy them!
      Serves them right, I guess.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic