703Re: OOIOO - Gold & Green in USA?

  • kabukiboyinchina
    Nov 8, 2002
      Japnoise is fairly well represented at Red Eye Records in Sydney
      probably due to Oren Ambarchi working there. Check out his work both
      solo and with Robbie Avaniem (on Tzadik). Oren and Robbie are the
      main instigators of the What Is Music? Festival here too
      (www.whatismusic.com). There is a huge and thriving underground
      scene of 'out-there' music in Australia - check here for various
      craziness - www.abc.net.au/arts/adlib. There is also a huge distro
      in Melbourne at www.synrecords.com for all your world noise....

      --- In theboredoms@y..., "frankk_booth" <bobfunk@h...> wrote:
      > http://www.redeye.com.au
      >
      > i found this site pretty cool for boredoms stuff. i got the super
      > roots 8 vinyl here. although its Australia, I got my vinyl sent to
      > England in 3 days, took about a day to process. They have a mixture
      > of boredoms side project shit and most of the ooioo releases. check
      > it oot
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic