60Re: roots

    Jul 24, 2000
      for me it may have been a review (?) of pop
      tatari, or a listen to canadian (cbc) radio, which at
      least used to have great music on weekend nights (we
      get cbc in mich.). then started along the weird
      trail, buying all i could find...saw boredoms live first
      on nirvana tour in late '93, later lollapalooza,
      then last year. the tough thing is not knowing all the
      side projects, the sketchy distribution (sometimes) of
      their music in usa, and the limited amount of info
      available on the group. for instance, have they ever done
      any films/music video (creative stuff, not
      necessarily live)???<br>bore...thanks again :)
    • Show all 327 messages in this topic