441Re: [the boredoms] uk members

  • peter boughton
    Jul 1, 2002
      The Flaming Lips always seem a lot better on paper
      than they are in actuality though 'hit to death in the
      future head' is kind of cool- I really liked Mercury
      Rev when Dave Baker was still with them too but now
      they seem to have lapsed into some vague dull
      Americana sound - i wasn't aware that Boredoms Yoshimi
      has anything to do with this cd...

      --- Mr Theela Hun-Ginjit <ginjit@...> wrote:
      > > Shes on one track I think, that yoshimi vs. the
      > robots pt. 2.<BR>
      > > I think they have misused Yoshimi, they suck>
      >
      > Quite possibly! I thought Eye was in there as well.
      > Oh well....
      >
      > --

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic