407Re: [the boredoms] Another Boredoms date

  • frankk_booth
    Jun 6 4:10 PM
      hey man i would love to go no doubt, but brighton's a bit far for me,
      not really up for going by myself hehe, im a bit fussy like that. but
      you saying you need to see it twice has got me thinkin... if anyone
      is from the milton keynes/bucks area whod want a little loser like me
      to tag along wiff em id consider it hehe.
      dont suppose there'll be any bean dealers outside the RFH doors will
      there hehehe... just kidding. im sure my brain will go all numb just
      by watchin the show...
      peace
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic