352New Release????

  • exfedex2000
    Apr 3, 2002
      1- I spoke with Eye at ATP for a good half an hour with some other
      friends about all kinds of things. One subject was that of the
      performance they had JUST finished in the next room being released as
      a CD. He said it was already recorded and will be out in the summer.

      2- This will be a release under the pseudonym Voooordoms not The
      Boredoms.

      3- Since it took Birdman two years to release VCN, I think I want to
      believe Eye. Of course if you want to wait for a domestic release of
      this Vooooordoms disc, then yes there probably won't be anything new
      very soon.

      The Email address on Super AR will definitely settle this I think.
      ;-)
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic