2982Re: new boredoms stuff?????????????

    Feb 16, 2009
      No, I didn't get one, but I wonder if the quality of mastering over
      the years has generally declined, or if it's just the source of that
      record. I imagine production costs are still low--it used to be 40
      cents US to manufacture each LP record, but I haven't checked on
      pricing in a long time. No surprise if that cost tripled or
      quadrupled since then, but you might contact the manufacturing plant
      or record company. Sometimes, relevant info on the mastering is
      etched into the runoff groove that could be used for reference.
      Otherwise, telling others like this is a very good idea.--- In
      theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, scott davis <sjofarthotellet@...> wrote:

      > hey did anyone get the voaltz/relerer remix 12"?
      > i've had 2 copies now and the quality of the vinyl is total shit.
      > the first copy i had, the needle just skimmed across, and now i
      just bought a new one and it skips all over the place. not ok.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic