2981Re: [the boredoms] Re: new boredoms stuff?????????????

  • scott davis
    Feb 11, 2009
      hey did anyone get the voaltz/relerer remix 12"?
      i've had 2 copies now and the quality of the vinyl is total shit.
      the first copy i had, the needle just skimmed across, and now i just bought a new one and it skips all over the place. not ok.
      boredoms are my favorite, but this sucks.
      ????? same story anyone?
      anyone have it on mp3 so i can enjoy it?
      i have stuff to trade